Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bhelpuri

I made super quick bhelpuri at home one day with not much fancy ingredients. I used up whatever was available at home at that time. This is my super quick version of this chat. Try it out

Ingredients:-
Puffed rice/mutta pori - 1 cup
Onion - 1 medium, chopped fine
Tomato - 2 medium, chopped fine
Coriander leaves - chopped fine
Murukku - 2 tbsp. I only had murukku at home which I broke with my hands to get the crunchy effect of sev(omapodi). You can use sev instead if you have.
Tomato ketchup - 1tbsp
Vinegar -1 tsp
salt - to taste

Preparation:-
Mix together puffed rice, onion, tomato, coriander leaves, crumbled murukku nicely in a wide bowl. Now add vinegar and tomato ketchup and mix it. Check salt and add as required. You are ready to munch you super quick bhelpuri now.


No comments: